Fusion Internship Program
Become a Paid Intern for Fusion Media Marketing and Learn From the Very Best the Industry Has to Offer!
If you are looking for the opportunity to get some extremely valuable and FUN hands-on experience in the realm of online marketing with special focus on Facebook Paid Marketing: this is it! Fusion Media Marketing is offering a select group of individuals the opportunity of a lifetime and unlike most internship programs, you will be paid for your efforts.
Our program is 6 months long and during this time you will be working half time and learning, experiencing, accomplishing and performing tasks crucial to the success of a Facebook Marketing campaign. This is real world experience at its best and with this internship under your belt, you will be exceptionally employable by just about any business with an online and/or social media marketing plan.
We do have some important requirements to lay out on the table first and we will ONLY consider candidates who can meet these requirements. No exceptions.
Important Internship Requirements
- You must live and work in one of the U.S. time zones (for ease of communication) and commit yourself 100% to this program.
- You must be willing to dedicate up to half your working day to your internship, so if you have a side business or other projects going on, please make sure you can afford to allocate the necessary time, focus, energy and passion!
- We are looking for passionate, dedicated and committed individuals who are willing to put in the work, learn new skills quickly, meet deadlines and get a lot done in a short amount of time. We also want our internships to have a bit of personality and be fun!
- We want you to be largely self-sufficient, to take initiative and to not require constant baby-sitting. We will give you the tasks and after that, it’s all up to you! We respect and appreciate self-motivation, initiative and problem-solving skills.
- As with any job, there’s always a little “dirty work” – those tasks that aren’t fun and exciting and our Fusion interns must be willing to get involved in the tedious grind work that keeps an online business afloat. Remember, for every boring activity we channel your way, you will also be learning new, exciting things and mastering crucial skills.
- Make sure you understand and are on board with #5! We are serious about the volume of boring, grunt work we’ll require you to do. But, once again, we’ll also be teaching and mentoring you in all the other exciting skills, services and tools we use here at Fusion Media Marketing.
Why Apply for a Fusion Internship?
In 6 months, you will learn more here with us than you would in two years working on your own! We will essentially provide you with a crash course and highly valuable experience in Facebook marketing and at the end of it all, you’ll be a dangerous Facebook marketing master. Essentially, you will be mastering virtually EVERY aspect of creating, testing, launching, tracking, improving and scaling successful Facebook advertising and marketing campaigns.
You will learn the industry at a rapid rate and earn a little cash while doing so.Working half time also gives you the freedom you need to keep studying, work that other job or maintain a bustling social life. Additionally, while we cannot guarantee it – if you are a good fit for our team – we may possibly offer you a job position at the end of your internship with us!
The Ideal Fusion Internship Candidate…
- Has some experience with creating successful Facebook campaigns and is familiar with their ads platform.
- Knows about how to do custom and interest audience targeting, split testing, conversion tracking, look-a-like custom audiences, etc.
- Is fascinated by and passionate about Facebook marketing.
- Has some experience with and knowledge of online business marketing, Internet sales funnels and the associated technology.
- Is looking for the perfect opportunity to practice what they know and master what they don’t, while being mentored by a team of experts.
- Is fun, have a great personality, get along with people well and know how to work hard and dedicate yourself to the job.
- Can demonstrate some sort of track record of great achievement, dedication, ability, diligence and past success, whether it’s in business, for your community or perhaps the results you achieved at college/school.
- Is a well-rounded person with passions and interests that eclipse a concern for money and business.
If you strongly believe that you are the perfect fit for Fusion Media Marketing’s internship program – and only if you truly do – please fill out the form below!